I chose a book called Untraceable about a
girl named Grace. I chose this book
because I’ve always been into adventure books about being lost in the wilderness;
I love the woods. (Actually, my Nanowrimo was about being lost in the Alaskan
wilderness). Untraceable had been compared to a really good book I read in Comp
and Lit 1 (The Uglies) and after reading a few of the reviews it seemed like it
was going to be a really good read. Not only that, but I am planning on doing a
music video for this book, and when you’re lost in the wilderness there are
many different ways you can go about writing a song and creating a cool music video.
As far as the reading goes; so far, so good. Grace is an expert woods girl who
has lived in the Smokies her whole life. She understands the wilderness, and it
understands her. She’s desperately searching for her father, who has gone
missing. When I was researching the
book, most people gave it positive reviews; but there was someone that claimed the
writing style of the author was completely awful. However, I’ve found that the writing
style is perfectly fine… so far, anyways. I’m looking forward to more reading
and working on this project!
No comments:
Post a Comment